As we revolutionize the world of organizing recreational activities, we are growing and are seeking developers to join our team.
We are hiring web software developers, from senior to junior, and here’s what we expect:
- Actively collaborate in a fast-paced, Agile software development environment.
- Write clean, well-designed code following internal and community code standards.
- Test the code you write.
We are focused in the following areas:
- Drupal based web applications.
- Messaging (on-site and email / sms).
- Scheduling and (algorithmic) resource management.
- Mobile with an eye toward HTML5.
- Open API using Web Services.
Talents we always welcome on our team:
- Visible participation in a software community. Our primary community is Drupal.
- Drupal or other web framework experience.
- Know how to make a site responsive and scale with growth. We have very large goals.
- A good sense of style. We can’t all be designers, but style is important to us.
- Know how to build or consume an API (RESTful, XML-RPC, etc).
- Version control experience, as for us we are Git users (and fans).
- Automated testing. We’re not test driven, but most of us would like to be!
- Team work
- Competitive Salary / Incentive Stock Options
- A MacBook Pro (or similar machine of your choice) / your own virtual sandbox in our private cloud
- Flexible hours
- Vacation days and paid time off
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- Fitness Membership
- Beer Fridays
- Co-workers actively involved in the local open source community
Submitted by bcmiller on October 2, 2011 - 2:05pm